Subject: [Leica] IMG: Christmas Photo
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 12:31:11 -0800

Jim Nichols

> At a family Christmas gathering tonight, we met our youngest
> great-granddaughter for the first time.  I find that these gatherings are
> great for visiting and a great meal, but photo ops are difficult, given
> all of the kids and activities.  I managed a few shots that are
> acceptable, and this one that I particularly like.
>
> This shows our great-granddaughter, Katie Grace, with her Mom. Since I
> find few oportunities to work with great models, I did my best to get at
> least one good shot.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Katie+Grace+_amp_+Kristin.jpg.html<<<<<<<

Jim you asked for C&C? ;-)

OK How's this?

1/ Pure beauty! :-)

2/ Wonderful looking Great Grand daughter and Grand Daughter!

3/ A family moment with the little t-shirt makes this a classic to be kept
for ever!

4/ Not bad for an old guy! -) You keep taking pictures like this and you
could go some place. :-)

5/ Now get a photo album set up and unless you have many others of the wee
one, make this the opening photo.... 6X9 print inside front page and after
that either 4X6's or what ever yer little heart desires in size!

There now I've started your New Year project, aren't you glad I was so
helpful with the C&C's ? :-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Christmas Photo)