Subject: [Leica] More Family Snaps
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 10:03:09 -0800 (PST)

Couldn't agree more Dr.!
Each year we print our family favorites of the year and put them in shoe
boxes. We're certainly not as prolific as you, but the idea is rock solid.
Works for any kind of family, as you suggest.
Thank you for looking and commenting, and best to you and yours in the new
year,
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA