Subject: [Leica] WTB : Visoflex III in the UK
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 14:14:37 -0500

welcome!  the viso system is like crack to those of us who are
borderline OCD.

the 200 and 280 (at least back when i was looking at viso pieces) are
both fairly easily and cheaply gotten.  the 65 less so, and the black 65
much less so.  i've only seen the black 65 on sale a couple of times
since 2001.

for added fun, look into putting the 200 on a focorapid focusing mount,
and the 280 on a televit (though the adapter for this combination is not
so easily found, and a televit-m is slightly hard to come by.

my strategy was to trawl ebay, the lug, the lhsa catalog, keh every day
and accumulate one obscure piece every few months.

good luck!

-rei