Subject: [Leica] Harshness on the Lug ? NOT ENOUGH!
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 19:23:24 -0500

For those who don't want to put themselves out too much for their
photography and like a crisp criticism, I suggest that Flickr is a place
already well suited to your needs.

I'm not suggesting that anyone leave, just don't try to make this that other
place.

There is no reason for the lug to try to displace it.

Everyone is welcome to enjoy the best of both worlds, if they choose both.

ric