Subject: [Leica] Harshness on the Lug
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 08:41:59 -0800

On Dec 16, 2009, at 8:15 AM, monsieur charcot wrote:

> Be careful of what you wish for!
>
> I agree tho' that having friends and family who are not photographically
> savy say that they LOVE your work is not very helpful.

> Saying something is lovely or sucks is not helpful.

saying something is not necessary, show your photos, show something better,
show something that raises the bar...

show something for us to emulate...something to learn from...

show anything....

far more helpful than suggestions, criticism, grandstanding from individuals
who are "eventually going to get around to it".

Steve

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Harshness on the Lug ? NOT ENOUGH!)