Subject: [Leica] Last Call: R lens to EOS adapter recommendations
From: wayneserrano at earthlink.net (Wayne Serrano)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 10:47:49 -0500 (EST)

LUG,

Thanks for your emails and comments on my questions about using Leica R
lenses on Canon and Nikon FF digital bodies.  I have decided on ordering an
R to EOS adapter to try out the combination.  If anyone would recommend a
manufacturer who they have purchased an adapter from I would appreciate the
advice.  I am looking for an adapter with excellent specifications (no
wiggle/wobble) and preferably I believe one which is chipped.

Thank in advance for all your guidance,

Wayne