Subject: [Leica] R 250 Telyt for my Nikon D700?
From: wayneserrano at earthlink.net (Wayne Serrano)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 18:11:54 -0500 (EST)

Hello Alastair,

Was reading what you wrote about the D700 and R lenses... Yesterday I looked
at the D700 and a 5D MKII as FF Digital bodies to use with my 28, 60, 90,
100, and 180 lenses.  Hoping you've already gone thru this analysis and can
offer some suggestions.  My 28, 100, and 180 are current ROM lenses with the
60 and 90 being older non-ROM.  Your thoughts and input would be greatly
appreciated.

Kindest regards,

Wayne