Subject: [Leica] Jim Rakete gets first S2
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 13:39:53 +0100

Here's a short bio and some of his work - he's VERY well known over
here. (In spite of his name - Jim Rocket? :-) )

http://www.camerawork.de/lang-en/photographen-cw-editor-153/55.html

Of course, his portraits are of celebrities who are probably more or
less unknown outside German speaking countries. (But that's still a
pretty big market)

Though this page does show Willy Brandt, Helmut Schmidt and G?nther
Grass - who should be quite well known elsewhere too ;-)

Cheers
Douglas