Subject: [Leica] New York, here I come!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 17:33:41 -0500

> Howdy everyone! Finals week is next week on Monday and Tuesday, and on
> Thursday I am heading out to San Francisco (Hopefully stopping by Freestyle
> in LA to get a couple rolls of Tri-X.. How many? Depends on how much money
> can scrounge up!). I'll be spending approximately 4 days in SF, and taking
> plane straight to new york from the 22nd to the 6th of the new year.
>
> Are there any must-do's once I'm there? I'm planning on doing a lot of
> street photography (which is why I am giving myself a lovely two whole
> weeks), and hopefully capturing New York in the new year spirit.
>
> Hope to hear from you all!
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Yama Nawab

I'm good for a lunch or a least a cup of coffee and maybe grab some shots if
the light is good.
646 752 8800

And this includes any LUG person visiting Manhattan.

As long as they post to the lug at least twice a year and don't use UV
filters.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] New York, here I come!)