Subject: [Leica] New York, here I come!
From: mknawabi.lug at gmail.com (Yama Nawabi)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 13:49:59 -0800

Howdy everyone! Finals week is next week on Monday and Tuesday, and on
Thursday I am heading out to San Francisco (Hopefully stopping by Freestyle
in LA to get a couple rolls of Tri-X.. How many? Depends on how much money I
can scrounge up!). I'll be spending approximately 4 days in SF, and taking a
plane straight to new york from the 22nd to the 6th of the new year.

Are there any must-do's once I'm there? I'm planning on doing a lot of
street photography (which is why I am giving myself a lovely two whole
weeks), and hopefully capturing New York in the new year spirit.

Hope to hear from you all!

Thanks,

-Yama Nawabi

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] New York, here I come!)