Subject: [Leica] The 2009 LUG Yearbook Begins! Instructions below.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 20:08:25 -0800

Sonny Carter offered:

>> >The LUG Yearbook Project for 2009

>Though I think Ted's goons cannot find me here in the Louisiana marsh with
> hungry alligators surrounding my little houseboat,  I too have transmitted
> the required images via  *Pelican Express*, and I understand Jim has them
> in
> hand.<<<<

Now Sonny I'm sure you've heard of "Black Ops"? Well these two are the guys
that made Black Ops by any others look like Sunday School picnics. Very
hungry Alligators, Pythons, Holy Leepin' Lizards and Fire Ants, they will
find you and inflict grievous unmentionable things to your body and camera
anywhere, anytime they are called upon to do their duty for the LUG YEAR
BOOK! No matter what year it maybe! Start thinking about 2010! :-)

So yer swamp boat may be OK against many other types of heinous characters,
but these two? Man I wouldn't press my luck, but get pictures in.

However in your case you have yours in! :-) Therefore you will be allowed to
sleep quietly and comfortably this good evening.
Thank you for submitting nice and early. :-) You are so kind! :-)

cheers,
the old doc!

Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] The 2009 LUG Yearbook Begins! Instructions below.)