Subject: [Leica] OT question
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip F)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 20:42:11 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Underwater surveillance of the Soviets a few hundred yards off their coast.
Intelligence satellites. Regime changes in 3rd world countries. Other things
like that.

Hopefully this will distract us from both reviews of the M9 and that
discussion about macs vs pcs. Maybe one day, we'll actually talk about
photography for more than 50% of our content here.

Phil Forrest