Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook Update
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 22:06:54 -0500

38 Contributors so far, and counting.

I am now up to date with all contributions received.  If you have sent in
pictures, but have not received a reply from me, THEN I DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR
PICTURES!!

Some have received replies that their images are too small.  Again, please
check the .jpg images you send, to make sure that they're at least 1 meg
(1000KB) in size.  Print requires much bigger files than screen resolution.

The images so far are just terrific.  Looking forward to many more.

Best,

Jim