Subject: [Leica] Lightroom or CS4 Bridge?
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 12:25:05 -0800

The guy's name on the 2nd or 3rd place in the photoshop credit list,
depending on the version, is a friend of ours. Even he says he doesn't
know all the ways photoshop can accomplish a task :-)

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog:

Message from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] Lightroom or CS4 Bridge?)