Subject: [Leica] The M9 is here! The M9 is here!
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 08:32:44 +0100

Philippe, this simply makes no sense. Can you provide me the details of your
setup (browser, OS, your security settings in the browser, etc.)? Smugmug
sites (not just my own) come up perfectly in both my Macs (an iMac with 10.6
and a Powerbook G4 with 10.5), using both Safari and Firefox.

The only place I have ever seen where Smugmug does not work is at my office,
running the horrible IE6 browser. That is due to its security settings
(which I cannot change). But even there, it runs fine with Firefox.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain