Subject: [Leica] Noctilux - 0.95 vs. 1.0
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 13:50:02 +1030

That's what I'm saying Mark - the f1 is remarkably flare resistant,
the 0.95 less so.  You can make the f1 flare, but it takes some
concerted effort and I've never seen flare from that lens in normal
use, unlike just about every other lens I've ever used.  The f1
Noctilux ius definitely the most flare-resistant lens I've ever used.

Marty