Subject: [Leica] Another (slight) M8 problem
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 23:00:04 +0100

No tapas or wine (or any other liquid) accident, that's what strange. At
most a drop of sweat while hiking etc. It could be the dust in the air here,
or something else. Anyway, I think I will send it to Solms if it gets any
worse and just shoot film with my Bessa R2M while the M8 is in  Germany.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain