Subject: [Leica] Another (slight) M8 problem
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 14:47:36 +0100

Now that we have been talking a bit about M8 problems, I have a little one
as well, fortunately not affecting image quality but still annoying: the
one-off/mode switch has increasing become difficult to turn and the clicks
are sometimes not clear at all (at the S, C positions). My first thought was
that there much be dust in the mechanism of something, so I used a can of
air to blow it clean, but with little effect. I suppose that at some point
before the warranty period ends it will have to take a trip to Solms.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu