Subject: [Leica] Kodachrome at Dwayne's Still 1 ,000 Rolls a Day? but someone took mine away :- (
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 10:57:47 -0500

> That was a slightly annoying story for me to watch, because I sent
> Dwayne's 7 rolls of Kodachrome this September of my summer visit to
> the English Lake District.  I planned every shot and was looking
> forward to taking those photographs with Kodachrome for many months
> beforehand.  I sent them off to Dwayne's, the last place on Earth to
> develop Kodachrome, and I never saw them since.  I sent a few e-mails
> to them and they say they just can't find them.

G'day Peter,
I remember travelling Europe in 1985 and losing a roll of K'chrome in the
post/lab. The set has always seemed incomplete. There are many ways to
lose images. If something is idiot proof they just invent a bigger idiot.

I have 2 rolls of K'chrome left, and I'll keep them in the box on the
shelf of memories. My last roll went off to France and never returned.

Cheers

Alastair