Subject: [Leica] Kodachrome at Dewayne's Still 1,000 Rolls a Day
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 14:22:05 +1000

I was amazed at the volume they are still doing as well. Presumably they
expect it to drop away towards the end date of 2010.
Now as for your archival stack of framed slides that you've stored carefully
Jim, very likely people will still be able to hold them up to the light but
good luck finding a slide projector or dedicated film scanner by the middle
of the 21st century too ;-) ;-)
You need a plan to preserve your images and keep updating the media. Prints,
CDs DVD BluRay HDD etc etc etc ???? Something we all battle with no doubt.
Still I'm sure that your stuff will have formed part of some uber cool
permanent exhibit on the quirks of the late last millenium and first century
of this one somewhere. You may even pass into language.
OhhemmGeee, I told her, that purple wedding frock and peacock feather hat is
like totally Shulman could she be any more frosty???