Subject: [Leica] IMG: Angels - 06 - to Alastair
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 11:31:13 +0100

That one is really good, especially the second pic. Every time I see a Swiss
dentist sign, I remember the time in Zurich in 2002 when one of them charged
us 250 CHF for a 10 minute conversation to discuss whether our son needed
orthodontic treatment. No wonder many of my colleagues at work brushed teeth
for 10 minutes after each lunch. Swiss dentistry is only marginally less
profitable than drug dealing, and it is legal and safe...

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain