Subject: [Leica] IMG: FF M9 does Palm bloom
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 14:59:52 -0500

> 2009-11-20-07:04:17 Mark Rabiner:
>> I'm for efforts to make photos like this for the lug to look at bigger.
>> Higher rez. Not low rez.
>
> What he said. Often I see pictures which seem pretty interesting, but
> they're in a teensy postage-stamp size, so I can just squint at their
> basic outlines instead of walking inside and having a look around.
>
> I nearly always wish Jim's pictures were bigger, for example. And
> Tina's. I know people are afraid of having their images swiped, but I
> still wish we could look at them bigger.
>
> My smaller monitor is 1920x1280;  my big one has too many pixels to
> remember.
> Plenty of room for nice pictures.

My screen which is a 13 inch is set at 1280 x 800 new for me.
And its glossy. And uses Led's.
The most popular is 1024 by 768 my previous laptop.
My first website had huge pix I foolishly shrank them. Cant wait till my
redo when I return the to their nice big size again.

I am making a list of my favorite websites to rip off. Photographers web
sites. They tend to be the ones with pix I can really see in them. And
minimal flash.

And have the pix fill the screen as big as possible. Fill most of it.
If they steal it first I'm flattered and  I'll thank them then I'll sue
them. Why work? Just sue people.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: FF M9 does Palm bloom)