Subject: [Leica] For sale Leica photography of the Morgan sports car
From: plus_4 at hotmail.com (Neil Miller)
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 16:07:38 +0000

Hi all,

Some years ago there was a thread about Leica cameras and
Morgan sports cars. Well I recently completed a photographic book on the
Morgan
Motor Company, their employees and the following of owners/enthusiasts. Well
over half of the 300+ photographs were taken with Leica cameras over the past
45 years. So I thought there may be interest. It could make a nice gift for
some unsuspecting friend.

Details about the book 'Morgan Exploration' are attached.
Further information is available on my website: www.neilamiller.com. The
price
for the hardbound edition is $55 plus shipping. For the serious collector
there
is also a Limited Edition that comes in a slipcase and includes a print
matted
to 14" x 18". The price is $250 plus shipping.

If there are any questions please contact me off list at
neil at neilamiller.com

Thanks, Neil

Neil A. Miller

Phoenix, Arizona