Subject: [Leica] M9 Moiré
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 12:36:40 -0600

I just set up a quick mask, painted over the moire area, changed it to
select, then image> adjusments > hue-saturation, slid the slider down until
the rainbow disappeared.  That worked on the gray slacks, at least for the
rainbow.  It did not work for the moire itself.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com