Subject: [Leica] M9 Moiré
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 19:19:52 +0100

I tried this - not all that successfully, I might add

Lassoo the area with moire
Apply 2 pixels feather
Ctrl J to create a layer
Select filters - Blur - median (shift the slider until the colours
disappear)
Change layer mode to colour

I still have strange artifacts in the grey tweed slacks (like tiny
swastikas - it must be my German PC) and the colour of the wooden bench
disappeared too - back to the drawing board ;-)

Cheers
Douglas

Does this mean that nobody can use the M9 for photographing Scotsmen? :-)