Subject: [Leica] OT: windows solutions under Snow Leopard
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 11:40:59 +0000

I use VMWare and it works perfectly. The big issue with Boot Camp is that
you have to rebook the Mac every time you want to use a Windows Application.
I decided to spend the extra and bought VMWare so that both Mac and MS could
live together.

Remember all of the choices you've listed will need a copy of Windows in
order to run.

Steve