Subject: [Leica] OT: windows solutions under Snow Leopard
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 17:28:43 -0800

If you don't want to spend anything at all, and can afford the space
for a separate disk partition, then just use Boot Camp. You won't have
the luxury of your Mac software immediately at hand and you'll be in a
pure Windows environment instead of a virtualized one. But it's free
and "pure" and doesn't cost you a dime. There are some freeware open
source virtualization environments also. I use Parallels and I'm going
to give a shot with VMware but only because I don't want to partition
my hard drive.

And my use of Windows is minimal.

Adam