Subject: [Leica] Epson 3800 and Large Thick Paper Help
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 18:49:02 -0700

Put on my thinking cap and figured it out myself (roller cleaning). Did the
cleaning and presto prints first time every time.

This was an expensive lesson (4 Sheets @ $7.50/sheet) resulting in two more
then acceptable prints. If this hadn't worked I was going to adjust the
Epson 3800 with my 12 gauge wrench. That was the ultimate fate of my last
Epson 2000 printer (the 4th one Epson supplied me with during the warranty
period) which I hate to this day.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada