Subject: [Leica] IMG: FF M9
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 07:55:39 +1000

Sonny, actually I commented on Tina's stuff as I do on many many shots that
are posted here. I send 99% of my comments off list.
On mine I didn't object to comments but I was surprised that one issue was
the only thing of interest.
I was trying to share on the new camera of course, without distracting
people on low light performance (some of these up to 2000 ISO) or any of the
other technical things I am learning from the new camera.
Never mind.

--
Cheers
Geoff