Subject: [Leica] IMG: FF M9
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 15:45:58 -0600

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 3:24 PM, Geoff Hopkinson <hopsternew at
gmail.com>wrote:

> Indeed! Well I was astounded that all of the initial reaction was about the
> colour balance in that one shot.
> I thought that some people might have been interested that these M9
> shots were made in low light at high ISOs and of course are pretty tropical
> lush subjects.
> I took them all down. I have 50 or so that I shot inside after that under
> mixed stage lighting. Guess I won't be posting them anytime soon.
> I'll go hide again for a while.

Hey get over it chap.  At least you get some rise.   I got  466 views on my
flowers this morning and and about three comments.  Tina showed some serious
stuff on the wall and no one commented.

We chatted you up, because we just wanted to help. If you didn't want our
opinion, why did you post?

Sheesh your own self.

--
Regards,