Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:51:48 -0600

Thanks, Jim.   I tried to get a shot that does justice to the tree, but
either the sky or our mechanical stuff get in the shot

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 10:13 AM, Jim Nichols <jhnichols at
lighttube.net>wrote:

> Beautiful capture, Sonny.  Who needs to see the whole tree when the
> blossoms are so delicate.  Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, Jim.   I tried to get a shot that does justice to the tree, but
either the sky washes out the flowers or our mechanical stuff gets in the
shot.

Maybe I'll get a  big silver balloon, and try to get an aerial shot . . .
;-)

--
Regards,

Sonny