Subject: [Leica] Links for X-1 Luminous Landscape and Reid Review's Reviews
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 09:41:56 -0500

> I agree Frank.  I read him the way I read a newspaper, reading the
> sections that most interest me and skimming others.  I'm very pleased
> the detail and thoughtfulness is there throughout, though.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dick

Is he as good as Erwin?
Because Erwin is free.
And I'd like to hear something specific before I even think about paying
some guy to read a review when I can spend hours on the internet reading
information on most any photo subject.
It seems increasable to me paying some guy.
Let him publish a book I'll buy the book.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Links for X-1 Luminous Landscape and Reid Review's Reviews)
Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor) ([Leica] Links for X-1 Luminous Landscape and Reid Review's Reviews)