Subject: [Leica] Links for X-1 Luminous Landscape and Reid Review's Reviews
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 09:39:44 -0500

> We got crossed up  - I meant faster as in quicker in getting off the shot.
> No
> AF lags etc,. not "faster" in the sense of light gathering capabilities.

Yes I knew that I'm not making myself clear.

I'm saying a camera with a tiny sensor if its faster than a camera with a
format much bigger it doesn't make any difference. The format difference way
makes up for speed differences.
The much better quality of larger format have always made up for the fact
that they will be slower cameras. That's a given.

Mark William Rabiner