Subject: [Leica] M9 reviewers drawn from the "unwashed masses"
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:33:36 +0000

I have been shooting cropped since 2002. I have had FF available since March
2007. I use either according to what I am doing. My most used lens on my
cropped camera is the 70-300 zoom, since I choose cropped for long shots. My
most commonly used lens on the FF camera is 85mm. Now I have the M9 maybe it
will be 90mm??? maybe 35mm, as per the most used lens on my M6.
We will see. Wider than 35mm I do not use much.
Frank