Subject: [Leica] M9 reviewers drawn from the "unwashed masses"
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 08:07:38 +0000

Yes but all those are OK on the DMR, as is the 19mm but with a narrowed
field of view. The DMR is great for me since I have 85mm eyes, that is to
say that my lens of choice, ie the one that saw the world as I did was 85mm
on film. On cropped cameras most lenses work fine for me. When I want
ultimate wide angle I liked the 19mm best, now it is not ultimate wide angle.
Frank