Subject: [Leica] M9 reviewers drawn from the "unwashed masses"
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 02:26:41 -0500

> The only R lens which I would -really- like to use on a Canon or Nikon is
> the
> 19mm, and it doesn't fit :-(
> Frank

For me it would be the MACRO ELMARIT-R f/2.8 60mm
Also the 100 macro.
You cant cut and paste from the Leica site any more what an innovation! I
cant steal their typeface.
Oh almost forgot the 180 2.8!
That puppy will fill in the gap between my 135 3.4 APO M  and the Hubble.
And not least but last the Leica 21-35mm Vario-Elmar-R f/3.5-4
If your going to zoom you may as well do it right and get some real use out
of it. What's more useful than a wide angle zoom I cant imagine.
Its enough to make you want to not shoot with a rangefinder camera but an
SLR DSLR.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] M9 reviewers drawn from the "unwashed masses")
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] M9 reviewers drawn from the "unwashed masses")