Subject: [Leica] M9 reviewers drawn from the "unwashed masses"
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 22:58:05 -0600

You don't want to know how good the price was on the Ultima.
And the view camera lenses have been with me for decades.
Similar to R glass on Nikon/Canon - just looking for ways to use what
we already have.

The Ultima rig will handle the M8 (or 9 if ever), R8/DMR and Canon
all connect to the bellows with an R bayonet.

It's very versatile for tilt focus control
a bit less versatile for rise/fall and shift perspective corrections
and short lenses
due to the mirror boxes, bayonet tubes, etc.

Really lust after the CFV39 back to hang on that baby
to achieve full movements and mirror-less ground glass work.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com