Subject: [Leica] Mac - Solid State or HD - for Tina
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 05:44:48 +0000

Hi Tina,
everybody is trying to get you to do more than you asked in your
original post!
Leica group or what!
If you have decided that your little netbook is all you need for
travelling I would recommend an iMac for your office. It is much more
powerful for a given price than a laptop.
I actually have a Mac Pro, which is more expensive but lasts longer (I
hope).
I have not found the interface difficult, but I have used pcs and macs
as long as they have existed, and am well aware of the differences. My
personal preference is certainly Mac, I only use the pc when there is
no alternative, which is rare nowadays. When it dies I will probably
not bother to replace it.
Frank D.