Subject: [Leica] Mac - Solid State or HD - for Tina
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:50:17 +0500

Tina - I have used MacBook Pro and MacBooks for the last 6 years, and
never had a failure, apart from my own stupidity.

I think for your purposes, traveling and hard knocks, you should go
with the Solid State MacBook Pro, 15 inch.  Solid State can be had in
128 and 256 GB now.  A photographer friend of mine has one, with 8 gig
memory, and he is delighted.

At home you can use a 27in iMac, perfection I hear.  Plus for editing
you can always get another monitor.

......... oh!  Blown the budget, sorry ......... Mac people are
generally very happy.

Hugh

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Mac - Solid State or HD - for Tina)
Reply from spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng) ([Leica] Mac - Solid State or HD - for Tina)