Subject: [Leica] why the rush
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 18:42:40 -0800

But why is it necessary we continue this discussion, what appears a constant
battling each others opinions when we are talking about two different
commodities? Whatever.

It's like which is better? Bottled water? Or  right out of the tap water?

I suppose the quick answer to this poor comparison is..... it depends where
you drink either? But you all know the comparison I'm trying to make... they
are different products! So why knock our heads off trying to see oe better
than the other?
Dr. ted