Subject: [Leica] Do you still have your first camera? Because I have an idea.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 14:47:29 -0800

Kyle a wonderful concept! Certainly for the times of today with all the
techie stuff . :-)

Here you go:

May 27, 1950 my wife Irene gave me an Argus A2 35mm film camera on my first
birthday after we were married in the previous year, 15th Oct. 1949. She
knew I always wanted a camera and my parents could never afford to buy me
one.

It's a sort of point and shoot of the day. A small plastic black machine and
yes I still have the same camera, now in its' 60th year! I haven't used it
in some time to put it mildly, but who knows? Maybe we can bring it back to
life inserting a roll of film. We shall see? :-)

Dr. ted :-)