Subject: [Leica] Anybody with an actual M9 have experience with largefast cards?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 17:49:10 +1000

Yes, Greg. The actual reported figure I provided is reading the files on the
card in Windows here.

--

Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Anybody with an actual M9 have experience with large fast cards?)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Anybody with an actual M9 have experience with largefast cards?)