Subject: [Leica] leica viewfinder magnifier 1.4 on M9
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 17:05:09 +1030

I found the same thing - the 1.4 magnifier made the 0.68 finder much
more usable in decent light with the 1.0 Noctilux and 75 Summilux.
But in low or very low light it made the viewfinder dimmer and less
contrasty that it was a moot addition - with the exception of the
frameline size in the finder.

Marty