Subject: [Leica] northern california service
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 21:09:26 +0000

Doug,

I know your favourite lens is hors de combat. However, it may just be
sensible to send it to Solms, traumatic though that may be. As we both
know, the 280/4 is one heck of a lens and maybe just the best R lens
ever made. If it gets screwed up elsewhere, then where are you going
to find another one!

Charlie Chan
Cheltenham, UK

topoxforddoc at btinternet.com