Subject: [Leica] Why the mad rush to use Canon or Nikon bodies?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 18:31:00 -0600

While photoshop can certainly make some decent "perspective"
corrections;
it really does not accomplish the "view" that rise and fall does.
;~(
and swing and tilt also accomplishes a control of depth of field
that no other technique does.

view cameras with movements
and the lens focal lengths which accompany them
simply offer a different "look"
which small sensors
(including medium format sensors)
simply cannot duplicate.

love digital
yet, miss the view camera controls and "look."

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com