Subject: [Leica] Why the mad rush to use Canon or Nikon bodies?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 17:47:36 -0600

I still have my 8x10 and 4x5 field gear - not sure why, except they don't
eat anything.  A good friend and I go out shooting from time to time.  He
has at least one 8x10 and an 11x14 on order.  I have my little bag with a
couple of dslr bodies and lenses, no tripod, no filters, just cards,
batteries and a Whibal.  Whenever he asks about filters, perspective or
whatever I always have the same answer: I'll fix it in Photoshop.  We are
still good friends :).

Ken