Subject: [Leica] the ultimate digest Leica criticism thread
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 01:00:38 -0500

Geoff:

I'm sure you meant well, but it does come off as a little strong when
Frank says something about a Leica (I don't even remember what the
original comment was - viewfinder?) and you come up with "the ultimate
digest Leica criticism thread" listing every one of Frank's posts and
the reasons why you think it's wrong.  The only reason why I asked you
if you worked for Leica is that it seemed like a somewhat
disproportionate reaction from someone whom I didn't understand to be
a shareholder, an employee or a rep.  At least it seemed that way to
me, but I may just be a battered M8 person.

Regards,
Dante