Subject: [Leica] the ultimate digest Leica criticism thread
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 15:56:36 -0800 (PST)

A vivid memory from 3rd grade: Tommy Mandel, bug-eyed and gagged, tied to
his seat with jump ropes, and STILL he had that desk skittering around the
room. We were all OK with it. He'd been put there by sweet, tiny, ancient
Mrs. Coles, a paragon of kindness.

It was 1964 and there wasn't a name for ADHD yet.