Subject: [Leica] Redux: Gallery photos from transparencies
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 09:35:21 -0800 (PST)

They're broken in my browser, so I'd have to copy/paste and cobble to make
them work.

Here's a link to a tiny url accelerator you can add to IE, if that's your
browser. I don't know if it works:

http://tinyurl.com/dxphbm

I use Safari, and added one of these services to it:

http://tinyurl.com/yoexaq

One or the other of these should make getting a tiny url a one or two step
process.