Subject: [Leica] Gallery doesn't handle scanned slides—HELP!
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 06:27:16 -0800

> a jpg is a jpg, you are probably making some simple error.

No, this is a real problem in the Gallery software, triggered by some
as-yet-undiscovered problem. Howard's jpeg file makes the Gallery software
choke, but when I pull it out of the gallery computer by hand and look at it
in Photoshop or Bridge, it's just fine. Something in it is causing some
software library to choke. I'm going to keep pushing on it for a while to
see if I can figure out what is causing it.

It may well be size-related.

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Gallery doesn't handle scanned slides—HELP!)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Gallery doesn't handle scanned slides ?HELP!)
Message from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] Gallery doesn't handle scanned slides—HELP!)